Chemalux 100OD Lab System is the smallest surfacing & finishing optical lab system which is able to fabricate all Rx lenses (single vision, progressive, multifocal) from surfacing to coatings (scratch resistance, antireflection, flash mirror), to edging at a compact space. The system uses pre-blocked semi-finished lens blanks with the front side being hard coated and AR coated. Only backside fabrication is needed to minimize the lab work.
The 100OD Lab System is a modular design with an open architecture. You can add equipment piece by piece to set up your ideal full surfacing & finish lab and operate it easily and profitably along the way you expand your lab. You are completely independent!
Equipment in the Systems
Auto Refractor(1) + Auto Lensmeter(5)
Auto Refractor(1) + Auto Lensmeter(5) + Tracer/Edger(4)
Auto Refractor(1) + Auto Lensmeter(5) + Tracer/Edger(4) + Fastgrind(2)
Auto Refractor(1) + Auto Lensmeter(5) + Tracer/Edger(4) + Fastgrind(2) + SRAR Coater(3)
1. The Auto Refractor generates the Rx prescription and transmits the data to (0)LIMS which is available for all machines in the system.
2. The Fastgrind in this system retrieve the Rx from the data center and utilizes a simple three pad process to generate, fine and polish prescription lenses.
3. Then lenses go to hard coating and AR coating using (3) SRAR Coater.
4. Tracer/Edger traces the frame and edges the coated lenses.
5. The final assembled glasses are checked with (5) Auto Lensmeter.